Saturday, July 5, 2014

{DGDT} I love Canada!!!

Hello and Happy Saturday! Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Doodle Garden this month. The theme is a patriotic one so let's show off our patriotic colors. Since I'm from Canada, this is my way to show off my patriotic colors and I made a spinning card.

 Here it is

I followed this video tutorial to make this. This little cutie is Three Cheers girl, which you can find here. She was colored with prismacolored pencils and gamsol. I tried to draw a maple leaf flag but failed to do it properly :-( Shame on me!!!

As you can see from this picture below, I used a 1 cent coin to make the girl spin. I cut the circles with the circle nesties (2 different sizes) and passed it through the chevron embossing folder. I added a piece of foam to the coin and made sure to lay it between the circles. 


I hope you liked it and for more inspiration, visit my fellow teamies here

Challenges:

Fairy Tale - Something for a child





7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so fun and I love the moving element.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a lovely project. Fab colours, of course, and I love the slider feature x

Karen Oliver said...

Haha how cute and I love that she spins. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

Carol Ric said...

Wonderful card. I love Canada too. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

Crabbies Cards said...

Jennyfer,
Thank you for entering into this months a girl who crafts anything goes challenge. I love you card and the moving element is a fabulous idea,
Floss
DT

Tina Chianna said...

Thank you so much for entering your fab creation into the Sisters of Craft challenge. Good luck. Tina DT x

Gill McCall said...

Such a fun entry for our Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT